1. Your skin may never be perfect, and that’s okay.
2. Life is too short not to have the underwear, the coffee, and the haircut you want.
3. Everyone (including your family, your coworkers, and your best friend) will talk about you behind your back, and you’ll talk about them too. It doesn’t mean you don’t love each other.
4. It’s okay to spend money on things that make you happy.
5. Sometimes without fault or reason, relationships deteriorate. It will happen when you’re six, it will happen when you’re sixty. That’s life.
The Reader. Dan McCaw (American, 1942-).
McCaw’s aesthetic derives from a personal place – and from an innovative take on the mundane forms and figures of daily life that permits for moving, raw expression amidst the play of light and color, texture and design. In McCaw’s work, so much can be revealed through the subtleties of form and mood.
Beige – Hygiene Products – Art Direction, Branding, Graphic Design.Josep Puy is a Barcelona, Spain based graphic designer specializing in art direction, branding, editorial and graphic design. He was responsible for the entire art direction,…